Hi all

I'm busy attempting to build a GUI application in KDevelop with Python - my first foray into Python.
When I generate the default Python/QT project it creates a coupla source files, and makes a simple editor with a secondary QDialog.
Now I want to make changes to the dialog and add a couple of buttons and so on, but as soon as I save, the .py file that corresponds to the .ui file gets erased and not regenerated.

1. Any reason for this?
2. How do I either work-around or get the python code gererated from the .ui file?

TIA

--
Regards
Darren Robert Haagman ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

---
This e-mail should be signed with a digital certificate/signature.
Please check the certificate/signature to ensure that the e-mail has not been
tampered.
My digital certificate/signature has been supplied by www.thawte.com.
If you want to communicate securely (encrypted), get your own
certificate/signature.

begin:vcard
fn:Darren Robert Haagman
n:Haagman;Darren Robert
org:D.C.C.S.
adr:Glenvista Ext. 1;;P.O. Box 765;Johannesburg;GP;2058;South Africa
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Proprietor
tel;work:+27 822 131 338
tel;fax:+27 8413 308 6495