Hello everyone.
I have a little problem with a python script of mine, using the KSystemTray
widget.

This is the code below (dirty I know), and here's a link to a screenshot:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/sweiss3/extra/menu.png

The problem is the "unknown" caption which appears on top of the system tray
icon's menu. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Here's the code:

from qt import *
from kdecore import *
from kdeui import *
from updateform import *
import sys
if __name__ == "__main__":
        def processUpdateFile(fileString, ListView):
                updateFile = open(fileString, 'r')
                packageList = updateFile.readlines()
                updateFile.close()
                for i in range(len(packageList)):
                        packageString=packageList[i].split(' ')
                        package = QListViewItem(ListView, packageString[0],
packageString[1],
packageString[2])

        app = KApplication(sys.argv, "Updater")
        form = UpdateForm()
        trayicon = KSystemTray(form, "System Updater")
        trayicon.setPixmap( QPixmap("konsole.png") )
        trayicon.setCaption("New updates are available")
        trayicon.contextMenu().insertTitle("System Update")
#       b=KPopupMenu()
#       b.insertTitle("Testing")
#       trayicon.contextMenuAboutToShow(b)
        trayicon.show()
        form.show()
        processUpdateFile('/home/sweiss/testpac.txt',form.packageListView)
        app.setMainWidget(form)
        app.exec_loop()
        trayicon.hide()

Thanks in advance,