Stephan Hermann a écrit :
On Thursday 26 January 2006 09:42, leau2001 wrote:
Package needed with synaptic

— python2.4-qt3
— python2.4-qtext
— python2.4-sip4.qt3
— pyqt-tools
— python2.4-qt3-gl (to use l’OpenGL)

— qt3-designer
— qt3-assistant
— qt3-dev-tools
— qt3-doc
— qt3-examples
— qt3-linguist

For those who want to develop on ubuntu gnome, you need to install

— qt3-qtconfig

On synaptic, use eric package and not eric3 package

On gnome use console to start, on kubuntu programs are on the K menu

Please be sure, that python-kde3 and python-kde3-dev (for pyuic) is installed, too :)

And please file any bugs you find in those package at http://launchpad.net/malone/ (this is only for ubuntu)

Please do not file any bugs in the debian bts for ubuntu packages. Thx.

regards
\sh

For my self, i first install kde on my ubuntu , and then became and Kubuntu linux version ;), i think it's easier to develop for KDE to use KDE display...

lo