Hi

On Windows XP, with PyQt-4.0 and Qt-4.1.4 I am experiencing what must
surely be a bug. Before I have instantiated any QApplication,
QtGui.qApp already exists although QCoreApplication.instance() is None
(as I would expect!). After I create my own QApplication,
QCoreApplication.instance() returns a reference to this object, but
qApp still refers to the same dummy object (the initial qApp does not
appear functional).

Any comments? I also have a puzzling bug where I have a test suite
which goes into an infinite loop after finishing, with
QObject::killTimer constantly warning me that 'timers cannot be
stopped from another thread'. Still struggling with this one (it only
happens on one of my two Windows installations) ...

Arve