Phil Thompson wrote:

from qt import QApplication
app = QApplication(["-v"]*10)
del app
app = QApplication([])
I'm using Qt 3.3.6, PyQt 3.16, SIP 4.4.3, under Windows.

It will be fixed in tonight's snapshot. A workaround is to pass a dummy argument in the second ctor call.

Thanks.

Note that PyQt4 handles QApplication differently and delays calling the dtor until the interpreter exits. So, in the above case, you will have two QApplication instances existing at the same time.

So, how do I destroy a QApplication? It's needed for unittests to make sure each test starts clean (without inheriting spurious events/widgets/things from a previous test).
--
Giovanni Bajo