Hello,
I use PyQt 4.2.1 under Linux and 4.2.2 under Windwos. The QDoubleValidator does not work. I set a range of 0.0 to 1.0 but the user can still enter what ever he wants in a QLineEdit and even negative values. Did anybody experience the same or know how to solve it (except writing my own)? The funny thing is that some line edits allow negative values and some don't, although they are all created with the same method:

edit.setValidator(QDoubleValidator(0.0, 1.0, 9, self))

I also checkd the validator of each line edit (edit.validator()) and the values are correct but it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot,
katja