Hi David, Glad to see one response!! at least a "I don't know how to do it will be enough for me... and for every user who post something in this list....

Now, I was digging a little on http://standards.freedesktop.org/wm-spec/1.3/ar01s05.html which correspond setting properties to the X desktop, which for sure will be python-xlib to use this.

On one QT forum i found: http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/p-widgets-on-bottom-post47771/postcount4.html
But since i don't know much about C++ (and i don't care to learn it) is hard for me to translate entirely to PyQT.

So i will see how i can handle this...

Anyway, thanks...

--
Gustavo A. Díaz