On 11/7/2007 2:09 PM, kib2 wrote:
Ingmar Steen a écrit :

Hi,

You get that message because QComboBox::textChanged is a Qt3
compatibility signal. In Qt4 you should use the editTextChanged
signal, the activated signal or the currentIndex signal.

Ingmar

Thanks Ingmar, I choose "textChanged" because I've found it in QtDesigner4 (for ascending compatibility I suppose).

Nevertheless, changing it to "editTextChanged" did not solve the problem: I've got no error message this time, but still no text printed in my console.

Read the documentation for "editTextChanged" and all should become clear...
--
Giovanni Bajo