Hello,

I was wondering: Is there a Rapid Application Development framework to quickly write apps with PyQt?

Specifically, I'm looking for these features:

- Connect model fields (properties) to UI elements (for example, string fields to text editors or to combo boxes). - Connect a python list to a QListView including the standard editor (add, move up/down, delete) including a mapper to convert the objects in the list strings for display in the view. - Same for QTableView (this time, the converter must return strings per column). - Quickly assemble UI views from basic building blocks (like master/detail views).
- Automatic undo support (including moving of the focus)

These are all standard plumbing; yet, I haven't seen or heard of a framework that supports these basic tasks so I can concentrate on the app logic.

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/