El 18/01/2009, a las 18:44, eliben escribió:

Regarding my application. It's just a bunch of buttons, combo boxes and checkboxes that all disable and enable each other, with several possible configurations. The easiest approach in wxPython is to define "states" that
are set by combinations of widgets. Now, in the wx.EVT_UI_UPDATE event
handler of the window I just enable and disable widgets according to this
state.

Maybe my solution is too crude, but what I do is handle the logic state change inside the slot handling the signal, then call a self.update_dialog() which basically "repaints" the state in most of the widgets.

The update_dialog() method is nothing special, and not connected to anything.