Hello Eduardo,
if you refer to normal receipt printers (like epson pos printers), i use them but after have problems using directly with qt like you are trying i configured the cups spool for the printer in raw format and create a file in the encoding configured for the printer (cp850) in python with the correct codes to format the output (inserting the database desired values with string formatting) and send the file to the raw printer configured in cups with lpr.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.

Eduardo Willians escribió:
Well, I'm trying to config a thermal printer (bematech[1]) with 79mm
of paper width (72mm of printing capacity) and continous feed. But is
not working correctly.

Here is untill I got:

<code>
app = QApplication(sys.argv)
printer=QPrinter()
printer.setFullPage(True)
printer.setPaperSource(printer.Auto)
doc=QTextDocument("Hello World!")
doc.print_(printer)
</code>

printer.setPageSize(printer...) method produces no diference, except
if using "printer.Custom" that neither works correctly.

Thanks.

Eduardo Willians

[1] http://www.bematech.com.br/produtos/minimp2100th.asp

I found out how to say in english the printer I need to config. It's a
RECEIPT PRINTER.

If you know how config this kind of printer, please help.

Thanks again.