It hasn't been answered and, I can't even get the ForcedTabDocks to
work.  I've tried setting it in numerous places in my classes, I can get
other settings to work, like the verticle tabs but the forced tabs
doesn't work.  I tried setting it when I first start the main window and
it seems the setting is changed by the time I create the dock widget,
and if I set it when I create the dock widget I don't get any response,
but I does say that I am using the forced tab option.

mbs