The current PyQt and SIP snapshots represent what will be in the next
releases. As well as full support for Qt v4.5 the following Roadmap items
have been implemented...

- Pythonic Connections

- Implicit copying of const&

- Extra Reference without Ownership

There has been a significant amount of internal refactoring (mainly to
support the future elimination of QString, QVariant etc). Although the new
code passes a couple of hundred unit tests I would strongly encourage
people to test it for themselves. I will not make a final release for at
least a couple of weeks.

In the meantime I will start porting to Python v3. Whether or not this
makes it to the next release depends on how it goes.

Phil