David Douard wrote:
Le jeudi 28 mai 2009 20:57:50 Vicente Sole, vous avez écrit :
Hello,

I am writing a generic data handling application in which I need to be
able to show the contents of a numpy array in a sort of
table/spreadsheet. The array can be big (1024 x 1024 floats or may be
even more).

Is there a faster way of filling a table than looping through all the
array elements and introducing them in the table cells one by one?

You should use a QTableView with a model you write (which should derivate from QAbstractTableModel) like the file attached
Wow! Thanks a lot.

Armando