From: Luca Fasano <lucafas...@interfree.it>
To: pyqt@riverbankcomputing.com
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:22:36 AM
Subject: [PyQt] QMatrix transformations in QGraphicsView

Hi all,
is there any Qt Signal or event handler to handle QGraphicsView
transformations which modify its QMatrix (for example scalings,
rotations, ...)?

Until now I overrided standard QGraphisView transformation methods (i.e.
scale(), rotate(), ...) and emitted custom signals in these methods.

But I don't think this is the better way to solve the problem.

I'm using PyQt.

Thanks