Thanks for all the feedback. Are there any good tutorials for implementing your own custom widgets/layouts? (if no one has an implementation of this)

Cheers,
-Scott

Alexei Puzikov wrote:
I'm really looking for a frame that has the collapse/expand ability
built into it. See the image in the link. You can see the Texture Map
submenu  collapsed/expanded. Any thoughts?

www.scottballard.net/collapsibleFrame.jpg

I see - why don't you BYO. This kind of widget is uncommon, and thus the
reason not being available already.

But it's pretty easy to combine basic widgets to a composite one. And due to
Qts powerful layout machinery, you mostly don't need to care about the
implicit widget resize.

Actually, you do, as soon as you'll pass over some amount of controls.

I have the editor here that reimplements the screenshot (it's Maya, btw) and
in worst situations contains approx. 4500 controls. And I'm still
unable to remove
flickering on switch - basically, the layout refresh.

If anybody can prototype something that works with big amount of controls - his
help would be enormous. Really.

A.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com