macports has

        py26-...@4.8.2
        py25-...@4.8.2
        py26-py...@4.5.4
        py25-py...@4.5.4

Support for python 2.4 languishes I'm afraid, as none of the current maintainers of pyqt ports use it
These are aqua based ports.

derek.

On 1/09/2009, at 1:52 AM, Stephen Boulet wrote:

On Aug 31, 2009, at 7:46 AM, Phil Thompson wrote:

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:44:01 +0200, projetmbc <projet...@club-internet.fr >
wrote:
Hello,
I've bought a Mac and this is my first one. So I do not how to install
pyQt on a Mac. Is there an easy way to do that ?

The same as any other Unix style platform.

Phil

Well, except that the work is done for you already with the precompiled binaries on most linux distributions; a simple "apt-get install" on ubuntu or debian and you're off and running.

There is also the Mac Ports project (macports.org), which has pyqt4 version 4.4.3 listed. I'm not clear whether this is for X windows or aqua though.

Stephen