Thanks for the response Phil! Forgive my ignorance but does it assume the default path to the MySQL client libraries or can that path be set? I'm wondering if I can get this working with Wamp which has a different MySQL install path.... Or do the MysSQL libraries need to be install in the Qt directory?

Thanks!

Phil Thompson wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:44:54 -0700, Christian Caron <cca...@fattoc.com>