Hi,

I created an application that contains a worker thread (derived from QThread) sending a signal to the main UI thread which displays status messages in a QListWidget.

Adding strings to the QListWidget works fine, however the list doesn't scroll to the end. I'd like the list to scroll to the bottom every time a new string is added.

I tried scrollToBottom() and it froze the application. Another thing I tried is retrieve the last item and call scrollToItem(), with the same result.

I am running PyQt 4.7 and Python 2.5 on Vista 64.

What am I doing wrong :-( ?

Thanks,
Christian