Hi,

I'm trying PyQt-x11-gpl-snapshot-4.8.4-8641ecc135b3 on a debian testing box
with Python2.7 and virtualenv-1.5.1. Running the attached script raises the
following error:

(venv2.7)vmas@rachael:/tmp$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_qaction.py", line 9, in <module>
    shortcut=QtGui.QKeySequence.New)
TypeError: keyword arguments are not supported

As far as I know the support of keyword arguments has not been dropped so I
suppose it is a bug. Am I right or am I missing something?

Vicent
::

        Share what you know, learn what you don't

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
import sys
from PyQt4 import QtGui

if __name__ == '__main__':