Hi,

I am creating devices for some slow parts of my robot program: localization, and a GUI user interface. My problem is that I cannot seem to load the device either through the -d command line option, nor by creating a subclass of the PlayerRobot class and having it start up the device. In either case, the device creation fails. However, the device does start up fine when I click on the "Devices" button. Any ideas why that might happen?

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Fox                           Associate Professor
Mathematics/Computer Science        Macalester College
Office: (651) 696-6553              Fax: (651) 696-6518
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          www.macalester.edu/~fox