George Hall wrote:
Hi again,

New issue, so a new thread. Do I need to do something special to make the software joystick in pyrobot work? I am able to successfully use playerjoy from the command line, as well as typing things like robot.translate(.5) in the command input within pyrobot.

The pyrobot GUI joystick does not seem to work at all.  I get no error
messages when I use it, but the robot doesn't move either.

George,

Glad to hear that you are making progress.

The joystick should work, but only after you connect onto the robot (with Player6665.py I presume). The joystick just calls robot.move(t,r) so if that works, then I'm perplexed. What OS and version of Pyro are you running?

-Doug

Thanks,

George Hall
Loyola College Computer Science