Hey all,

I'm new to Pyro, and I'm having some issues with the V4LCamera. When I run a
Test robot with a V4LCamera device it asks me for the device, width, height
and channel. I leave all of those default and get an error:

V4L constructor '/dev/video0' (160 x 120) x 3 ch = 0
Initializing Video4Linux /dev/video0..Error: with Videochannelioctl
VIDIOCGCHAN: Invalid argument

lsmod shows that I have v4l1_compat installed, and I've used the camera with
other programs (mplayer and opencv). I'm runnning Archlinux, kernel
2.6.27.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Brad