I must admit that the bouncing is beautiful :-). Alas just this once I'd rather they weren't so bouncy.

If I manually steer my robot using the joystick and really get that puck as far in as I can, then close the grippers and move forward, it usually bounces out of the grippers. Just tried (again manually) to just break the first bean and then grab, still no joy.

-- Jennie