(forgot to reply to the list)

From: Cristián Maureira-Fredes <cristian.maureira-fre...@qt.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 13:25
To: Jason H
Subject: Re: [PySide] Updated missing bindings for 5.13?

On 6/19/19 6:33 PM, Jason H wrote:
> 5.13 was released today, so I am really looking forward to QCameraExposure
> control and QCameraImageProcessing control.
>
> Fingers crossed they are in 5.13, but the list at
> https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python_Missing_Bindings is not updated.

Hello Jason,

Sadly that will not be the case.
As you can see on the QtMultimedia typesystem
we have commented those types out:
https://code.qt.io/cgit/pyside/pyside-setup.git/tree/sources/pyside2/PySide2/QtMultimedia/typesystem_multimedia_common.xml#n196

The main issue is the lack of support for private destructors with our
binding generation process, and how to properly handle the life of those
objects.

You can always find the development notes of our weekly meetings
to see what are the tasks being developed by the team:
https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python_Development_Notes

Thanks for pointed out the outdated missing binding page,
I updated it to 5.12.3 and then to 5.13.4.

Cheers

--
Dr. Cristian Maureira-Fredes
Software Engineer