Hi Miguel,

Note that the binary wheels provided for Windows are built using Microsoft
Visual Studio C++ Compiler. Any custom bindings you build have to use the same
compiler.

You are using the MinGW compiler, thus you can't use the provided binary
wheels. You would have to build PySide2 from sources with the MinGW compiler
(which I don't think anyone tried yet) and also use Qt binaries that were built
with the same MinGW version (or again, build them from sources).