Anthony et al.

On Jun 5, 2011, at 4:00 AM, Anthony Scopatz wrote:

> Congrats & Thanks Francesc on the new more liberal licence!
>
> And Josh, 'scopatz' is indeed me.

Cool. Done.

> Could you also add Batuhan and Henry, as they indicated an interest in
> helping out.

Batuhan has been added since he added himself as a watcher of the repository. I
don't have a user name for Henry, though.

> I have also started a PyTables group on convore, if we need to discuss
> things there. https://convore.com/pytables/

Interesting. I've never used convore before, but it may make sense to move all
of our discussions there in the short-term to not overwhelm the users list. Any
thoughts? Would people rather keep the discussion here? (We've gained half a
dozen watchers who are not involved in this conversation. They may have found
out about the move via the list, in which case keeping things visible may be a
sensible goal).

> We should probably have a discussion on what needs to be done in the
> near term and where we think things are going.

Agreed. I've added everything that I had scribbled on a sheet of paper since
Friday as github issues. Feel free to add your own, comment on others, etc. "#6
Schedule first governance meeting" could definitely stand to be commented on by
everyone, both to when & how (IRC, skype, webex, ...). It might even make sense
to set up something on doodle.com.

> Be Well
> Anthony

Cheers,