Hi Francesc,

Il 05/08/2011 17:52, Francesc Alted ha scritto:
> 2011/8/5, Antonio Valentino <a_valent...@users.sourceforge.net>:

[CUT]

>> Since PyTables version currently in debian is outdated (2.1.2) my idea
>> was to maintain a temporary debian branch (on PyTabes or on my personal
>> area) to update the package an migrate it to dh7 and dh_python2.
>>
>> In this way it should be easier for debian developers to push 2.3 in the
>> main archive when it will be ready.
>>

> Another possibility is to keep the debian directory in the repo, but
> remove it from the source tarball (i.e. remove debian/ from
> MANIFEST.in).  Wait...  I've just check this and the debian directory
> is not included anymore.  I suppose this should be fine, right?

oh sorry, I've just pushed the change. I can revert it if you prefer.

Anyway my idea was to point the wach file to github so to start
packaging from a pure source distribution (no pre-built doc and no
cythonized files) an make packaging easier.
In this case having a debian directory around is not a good thing.

thanks

--
Antonio Valentino