This is a PyTables generated file with data collected from vehicle
(bicycle) dynamics measurements. Meta data are in tables and time series
are stored in array objects.

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/InstrumentedBicycleData/InstrumentedBicycleData.h5.bz2

It is about 308 mb compressed and 610 mb uncompressed.

Jason

Jason K. Moore, Ph.D.
Personal Website <http://biosport.ucdavis.edu/lab-members/jason-moore>
Sports Biomechanics Lab <http://biosport.ucdavis.edu>, UC Davis