We'll be having our regular Toronto Python User's Group (PyGTA) at our regular location, Linux Caffe, at our regular time, 7pm on the Third Tuesday of the month. This month's topic is:

   If you had up to 1 million dollars to spend on a Python project,
   what would you spend it on?

   What features would you like to see?  What changes do you feel need
   to be made?  Would you spend the money on advertising, optimization,
   libraries, frameworks, concurrency, alternative implementations, or
   infrastructure?  What keeps you from using Python everywhere, and
   what could you do to fix that?  Would you spend the money on making
   a killer commercial project?  Would you hire programmers, put out
   code bounties, or just donate money to projects?

Linux Caffe is located at the corner of Grace and Harbord, one block South of Christie station, details on the web-site at http://www.pygta.org.

Have fun,
Mike