Announcing the first release of my Coding class.

This is a simple utility class that answers the question of how to implement enums in python. I know there have been many other answers as well, many of them quite fine, but this is the answer that I've been wanting so I'm sharing it.

Coding-0.001 should be considered alpha stability. I've written it, it's pretty simple, and it has test cases, and it's now ready for others to kick it about.

Features:

* Supports at least python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.1.
* MIT License (Open source)

Doc: http://packages.python.org/coding
PyPi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/coding/0.001

--rich