Hello all:

On behalf of the Python Spain association and the PyConES 2015 organizer team, I am very pleased to announce that *the call for proposals for PyConES 2015 is open*!

http://2015.es.pycon.org/en/blog/call-for-proposals-open/

PyConES is the yearly Python Conference in Spain, which will celebrate its third edition on November 21st and 22nd in Valencia, with a tutorials/workshops session on Friday 20th. It is a moderately big event, with a steady attendee count of 350 people since its very first edition in Madrid and three parallel tracks. You can read the details of the announcement here:

http://2015.es.pycon.org/en/blog/get-ready-for-pycones-2015/

You can already buy your tickets for the conference: the early bird ones were sold in less than 24 hours, and we expect them to be sold out soon after the schedule is published, so don't miss your opportunity!

https://www.ticketea.com/pycones2015/

For further information please don't hesitate to contact us on this email:

contacto2...@es.pycon.org <mailto:contacto2...@es.pycon.org>

See you at PyConES this November!

Juan Luis Cano
PyConES 2015 Team