Hi everyone,

I've recently published a Python (and other languages) plugin for the Qt
Creator IDE. In fact, Qt Creator already has some official Python support, but
it consists of only basic editing features. The plugin I'm working on gives you
semantic highlighting, diagnostics, and completion.

Here you go with an introduction video: https://youtu.be/XHrnvswtW6o

The implementation is probably not mature enough to replace an industrial
Python IDE or text editor yet, but hopefully I'll get there. If you'd like to
try it out, please be patient with eventual bugs but feel free to report them
to me.

Notice the plugin is actually a thin layer bridging Qt Creator and the Uaiso
engine[1], which is multi-language source code modeller. So if by any chance
you'd like to write a plugin for any other IDE or text editor, you'll get the
other languages out of the box (currently there's D and Go).

Any kind of feed become is welcome.

Thanks,
Leandro

[1] https://github.com/ltcmelo/uaiso