I'm pleased to announce that Black, The uncompromising code formatter,
is finally non-beta software! Here's the full changelog:
https://black.readthedocs.io/en/stable/change_log.html

Going forward we'll follow our stability policy. Work continues as usual with
bugfixes
and enhancements, but style changes are now introduced under our new `--preview`
CLI switch. This allows us to evolve Black's style without too much disruption
to users
that want consistency. The default style is updated yearly.

Thanks to our maintainers for orchestrating the efforts, especially to our most
recent
reinforcement Batuhan (@isidentical) who was responsible for our match statement
support! A hearty thank you to all of our contributors for pushing Black
forward,
and to our users for being the reason we do it!

You can reach us on our issue tracker:
https://github.com/psf/black

<P><A HREF="https://black.readthedocs.io";>
Black - 22.1.0</A> - the uncompromising code formatter (29-Jan-22)