On 05/04/2010 16.56, Michael Foord wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to propose Jean-Paul Calderone (exarkun) for commit access.

He is a core-twisted developer and a very experienced Python developer with a passionate belief in good testing. He also regularly comments the issue tracker. Twisted run their test framework against python-trunk, so he often reports compatibility issues they discover.

Patches he has already submitted include those on issues 658327, 5767, 6844, 5485 and 639307.

I would be very happy to 'mentor' him, but don't think I qualify as I wouldn't be able to check C patches. He knows the Python workflow well enough though.

All the best,

Michael Foord

+1