On 01/08/2011 17.00, R. David Murray wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:53:00 +0300, Ezio Melotti<ezio.melo...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I would like to have Sandro added to the list of committers.
He has been very active on the bug tracker, doing triaging work and
contributing a number of patches.
He also reported more than 40 issues, mainly about the documentation,
and most of them have been fixed.
Given Sandro's level of activity and the (at least for the ones I've
looked at, which granted haven't been many) accuracy of his doc patches,
I think he would be a valuable to have as a committer.  From my
interactions with him I don't think we need to have any worry about
his going crazy with code commits...he's very aware of the need
to be conservative and get reviews.

Ezio, are you volunteering to be his mentor?  If so, then definitely +1.

Sure.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti

--