On 10/1/2012 8:37 PM, Jesus Cea wrote:

On 02/10/12 02:25, R. David Murray wrote:
3.3 will receive bugfix updates approximately every 4-6 months
until one release after the release of 3.4.0 final.

This is a bit weird, as it can be read as implying after 3.4.1.

I naivelly interpret "until one release after the release of 3.4.0" as
talking about doing another 3.4 release. I find it ambiguous about
what branch we are talking about.

Maybe something in the line of "the last bugfix release of 3.3 will be
done after 3.4.0 is published". Or "After 3.4.0 is released, we will
release a final bugfix release of 3.3".

3.3 will receive bugfix updates approximately every 4-6 months until the final bugfix release soon after the release of 3.4.0.

Is that clearer?

tjr