On 26/03/2013 20:40, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
Le mardi 26 mars 2013 à 21:42 +0100, "Martin v. Löwis" a écrit :
Am 26.03.13 14:57, schrieb Antoine Pitrou:
Well I'm not sure how logging in would be an improvement, since the person
logging in could also be the victim of a MITM attack ;)

In addition, the email you sent might be subject to MITM, either when
you were submitting it, or when it was transmitted from python.org to
Roger's SMTP server. So you really need to PGP sign it :-)

That's assuming someone actually validated my PGP fingerprint through a
secure channel, which probably hasn't happened in recent times!

Obligatory xkcd reference:

  http://xkcd.com/1181/

TJG