Hi,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Larry Hastings <la...@hastings.org> wrote:

> We didn't have one last year because nobody had anything to say.

OK, I asked because the language summit usually happens the day before
the beginning of the conference, and I had/have to plan the travel.

>  If you're
> (gentle reader) going to be at EuroPython and think you have something that
> needs discussng, please feel free to email me.

I don't have any outstanding issues I need to discuss about, even
though I would still like to get the regex module included in 3.4.
This can probably be discussed informally during the conference if
someone is interested.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti