On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:08:11 +0200, Antoine Pitrou <anto...@python.org> wrote:
> On 2013-10-24 16:59, R. David Murray wrote:
> >
> > However, it looks like someone has added some tests that use more tmp
> > space,
> > since the amount of /tmp that exist has been fine up until this point,
> > and the runs on 2.7 and 3.3 are still working.
> >
> > I can increase /tmp, but I wonder if there is a new test that should
> > be protected with the largefile resource.  Perhaps not,
> > /tmp is currently 16MB on those bots, and I'm not sure what we
> > consider 'large' for test files.
>
> For test files, I would consider "large" to start around 100MB or more
> :-)
> 16MB is less than the size of a Python process executing regrtest...
> It's incredibly small.

It's the default value for the /tmp in-memory filesystem on
linux vserver, and like I said it has been enough up to this point.
(Yes it fills up sometimes, but that's because of test failures
in the bsddb tests that don't clean up properly.)

Anyway, based on Antoine's opinion, I've increased the size to 120MB.

--David