On 11/29/2013 9:56 PM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:

On ven., 2013-11-29 at 20:01 -0500, Terry Reedy wrote:
I think an appropriate first signal would be to make it so he cannot
change headers.

I wasn't thinking only about the bug tracker, but also the MLs.

Right, you are worried about retaliation on the MLs if he were *banned*
from the tracker.

No, I'm saying that his behaviour on the MLs warrants the same kind of
action as on the tracker.

A non-ban action would be to turn his moderate bit on, where it is used. That has been done for someone else on python-list. But I do not know about pydev, python-ideas, and others.