On 14 January 2014 00:05, Michael Foord <mich...@voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
>> Assuming
>> http://www.python.org/psf/committees/#outreach-education-committee-orec
>> is reasonably up to date, I expect they could come up with a few
>> volunteers that are going to be in Montreal on the day of the summit
>> and can spare the time to come chat with us about ways we could work
>> better together :)
>
> That sounds fine - are you ok to issue the invite and ask them to let me know
> who will be attending?

Sure, that sounds good. I'll say that we'd like at least a few
representatives to come along to talk about ways we can better combine
efforts, and that we can definitely accommodate 5 people, but to check
with you regarding numbers if more OREC folks will be in Montreal for
the summit day and would like to attend.

Which day is the summit again? April 6th?

Cheers,
Nick.