On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 23:21:41 -0400, Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> wrote:
> On 4/15/2014 9:45 PM, Ethan Furman wrote:
> > On 04/15/2014 05:55 PM, R. David Murray wrote:
> >>
> >> [...] I've changed the text associated with the 'invalid' resolution
> >> to read 'not a bug' [...]
> >
> > Nice.
> >
> > Any chance of changing the 'committed/rejected' text to something else?  :)
>
> Like 'finished'? 'completd'? 'done'? or even 'closed'?

Yes, dealing with committed/rejected, and indeed the whole stage/status
workflow, is on the list to be addressed.

It is very redundant to have to set both 'closed' and
'committed/rejected', so one suggestion, that we could implement right
away, would be to simply delete that option, and then status gets left
at 'commit review' when the bug is closed.  (Or if you don't like that
you could put it back to unset.)  Later I think we may want to merge
status and stage, but we'll consider that as a part of a bigger review
of the workflow.

--David