Larry, saw your discussion on IRC with Georg about what to cherry pick
into the release clone before issuing final.  IMO you shouldn't cherry
pick anything, since I believe there have been *zero* issues opened that
said that the RC was broken.  IMO the only differences between the last
RC and final should be things that would otherwise cause a "brown bag
release" (ie: broken as shipped)[*].  Bug fixes subsequent to the RC
(including doc fixes) should just wait until the next release.

Of course, I am one of the more pedantic of the developers about this
topic, and have not served as an RM, so your mileage may vary :)

--David

[*] And I would argue that you then should have another RC before the
(then unchanged except for version number) final, but I've given up on
that :)