On 04/01/2017 02:16 AM, Paul Moore wrote:
On 1 April 2017 at 09:17, Antoine Pitrou wrote:

But even if that *is* the case, there
comes a point where treating all participants equally does mean we're
OK to say "sorry, you're being unproductive and that won't change, so
we can't work with you" regardless of who they are or their
circumstances. I'd prefer to view what's happened here as a case where
we have to say "we've done our best to be welcoming and work with you,
but it's not going to work out".

If we don't have a good way to do that, let's get one.

+1

Whatever the reason, his posts are effectively noise, and he produces a lot.

--
~Ethan~