I have three PRs for Python 3.5.5rc1:

   https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4656
   https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5197
   https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5201

I can't merge them because Travis CI is unhappy.  All three CI tests fail in the same way, reporting this error:

   The command "pyenv global system 3.5" failed and exited with 1 during .

Since Travis CI is a "required check", Github won't let me merge the PR.  Yes I could manually merge the patches by hand but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

I'm slipping 3.4.8rc1 because I prefer to do both releases at once.

I'm hoping this problem will be resolved quickly; if we only slip the RCs by a day or two I won't slip the final releases (in about two weeks).

PLS SND HALP,

//arry/