I’d also add that it is generally a good thing that people with power and a
voice (e.g. the core devs) are having a similar experience that an external
contributor would. This is our best line of defense against the external
contributor experience degrading to a bad place. By having core devs share a
similar experience, we can get feedback like the one about AppVeyor and try to
improve things for everyone, instead of simply giving core devs a way to opt
out of the pain.

Sent from my iPhone