Hi all

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I've started sending out invites for the sprints.

We have a limited number of *funded* places available, but room to accommodate more people actually being there. So the way I'm approaching this is by working down a somewhat arbitrarily-ordered list (with a bias towards previous attendees, recent contributions, and newer core developers) and sending out only as many invitations as we have funded places.

As I hear that people either can't make it or don't need funding, I'll invite the next person. So if you didn't receive an invite today, it doesn't mean you aren't getting one. And if you _did_ receive an invite today, the sooner you reply the more it'll help out everyone else.

Also, if you know already that you don't need PSF funding to attend but you haven't got an invite yet, please reply to me off-list and let me know. Our space is really only limited by "how many people in our large room is too many" (the fire marshal says about 120 people...), so you won't miss out. But you are able to skip the queue, as it were.

Finally, I am not the person you want designing the t-shirt for this event. If someone wants to step up and design/produce a t-shirt, now is the time to claim that responsibility. Otherwise we'll probably just try and off-load old Microsoft swag ;)

Cheers,
Steve