I just read the PEPs and voted (with a few hours to spare). I want to thank the people who organized the voting, wrote the summary of other projects, wrote the PEPs, and who helped the PEP authors improve the proposals.

I like the ranking system. Even if my (mild) first choice (tonight) does not 'win', the rest of my ranks still have an effect on the outcome.

I expect I can live with whatever choice the rest of you make. Any change is an experiment. If it does not work, I expect we will try something different.

--
Terry Jan Reedy