Hi Thomas,

to get more votes, it may help to start a new thread specifically
for voting and prefixing the subject with "ACTION NEEDED: Please
vote - ".

We're using this approach in several PSF WGs and it's working
better than voting emails deep inside discussion threads.

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Oct 20 2019)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/